Saturday, May 30, 2009

Let's hear it for public health

Sometimes DPF over at Kiwiblog does get a little carried away. I would have thought that what with this pig flu thing and everything we wouldn't have gotten this

If the public health workforce really do use a “scream test” then I think the Government should use a “scream test” on the public health workforce. This is a good start.


The historical record of the public health workforce is pretty good.

But then not many of us actually get polio, whooping cough, diphtheria, scarlet fever, AIDS, and so on so I suppose that public health really is a waste of money.

1 comment:

James said...

I don't agree that public health is a waste of money. I think its a very effective utilization instead. I think the money spent in the so called activism activities may fall in that category...
mortgage